Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Joanna

Do you know what day is today? Yeah... It's Women's Day. It's a perfect time to show you some pictures of one... woman ofcourse ;) This beautiful girl is called Joanna. She posed for me one day couple of months ago and Honorata Czyz, talented make-up artist, took care of Joanna's look. We spent few hours together at the studio taking pictures, dressing up, loughing and simply having fun. After that I spent many hours by my computer on choosing the best images and editig them. Girls couldn't wait for the final effect but I think it was worth waiting. Good job girls! Hope to meet you again soon.

Model: Joanna Dabrowsla
MUA: Honorata Czyz
Photo: Malgorzata Drzewicka/Goska Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to say something about my pictures, just do it!